Win a 4-day Family Vacation in Florida from WeJustGotBack!
The popular family travel site, WeJustGotBack.com, is hosting a contest for a 4-day family vacation to Florida’s Paradise Coast! Why not enter – nothing is better than a free trip, right?
The prize package includes:
- A three-night stay at Naples Grande Beach Resort (475 Seagate Drive, Naples, Florida – map), a beachfront resort nestled on 23 acres in the heart of Naples. Families can enjoy the three miles of pristine white-sand beach, three swimming pools and 100-foot waterslide, golf, tennis, spa, private mangrove estuary, and supervised kids’ club for ages 4 to 12.
I checked the resort’s website about the potential impact of the oil spill, and there is a Clean Beach Guarantee that promises, “Naples Grande Beach Resort beaches will be oil and tar ball free during a guest’s stay. If the vacation is disrupted*, a 100 percent refund will be provided. The refund includes room, resort charge and taxes.”
- Four tickets for a 90-minute tour with Segway of Naples, in which you’ll explore historic Naples on a Segway.
- Four tickets for either a deep sea or bay fishing excursion with Cruise Naples. Rod, reel, tackle, bait and fishing license are included.
- Four tickets for either a 90-minute sightseeing or sunset cruise with Cruise Naples, during which you may spot a group of dolphins or a manatee!
- Four jet ski rentals from Cruise Naples.
All you have to do is participate in an online scavenger hunt and you are entered to win. The best part is you can enter once a day, everyday from now until June 30, 2010!
Photo Credit: mikebaird on Flickr
A475 Seagate Dr475 Seagate Dr, Naples, FL 34108View Details and Book