Filed under: Food & Beverage, Hotels & Places to Stay, special offers
Bairro Alto Hotel celebrates its 5th anniversary
The first contemporary boutique Hotel in Lisbon will be celebrating its 5th anniversary with five senses.
Bairro Alto Hotel stands right in the heart of the old part of town, at Praça Luís de Camões (map). This is one of the most vibrant parts of town with great shopping, restaurants and nightlife. This 5 star hotel includes 51 bedrooms and 4 suites with all the comfort you may expect – LCD television, DVD player, WiFi interent connection and so on. This is a serious spoiling place that made Condé Nast Traveler described it as “a small independent hotel which is big on luxury and service”.
As part of its celebration, Bairro Alto Hotel is presenting its “Five years, five senses” program which includes:
- three nights
- breakfast at the wonderful Flores Restaurant
- a Portuguese Music CD to HEAR and remember
- TASTE a lunch for two at Flores Restaurant, one of my top Lisbon choices when it comes to contemporary Portuguese cuisine in a tranquil-trendy atmosphere;
- SEE Lisbon seventh hill and its wonders guided by Bairro Alto Hotel
- FEEL a relaxing massage for two
- To SMELL and remember, a classic Portuguese Luxurious soup
Prices: 345€ per night on a Superior Double Room
Where: Praça Luis de Camões, 2
Contact for reservations: +351 213408288 / +351 213408299 (fax) / email@example.com
APra?a Lu?s de Cam?es, 1200 LisboaPra?a Lu?s de Cam?es, 1200 Lisboa, PortugalView Details and Book