Cheese Lovers in San Francisco
The Cheese School of San Francisco is offering sizzling new classes for spring and summer.
- Our Summertime Fondue focuses on the lighter, brighter flavors of goat and sheep milk cheeses for fondue frolic and fun.
- Home Cheesemaking classes introduces students to the basic principles of cheesemaking at home
- The Remarkably Redolent and Ravishing World of Robiola is an exploration of all the unctuous goodness that can be found in the fast and sometimes confusing world of Robiola cheeses.
- Locavore’s Heaven: Cheese & Wine of Marin and Sonoma highlights the gastronomic abundance that can be found right in our own backyard.
- Great Cheeses in History is a fun, tasty and interesting look at how classic cheeses have impacted our culture and society
- Sugar Loves Mold: Dessert Wine & Cheese explores the beautiful interplay between sweet and savory as perfectly embodied by classic dessert wine and cheese pairings.
Enjoy three full days and absorb a full program of lectures, dairy and farm tours, discussions and demonstration sessions led by expert instructor Daphne Zepos and other guests. Designed to equip students with knowledge they can use to procure, care for, sell and serve premium cheeses at a professional level.
For the full schedule, times, dates and all other important cheese information, go to The Cheese School of San Francisco for a complete list of everything cheesy! The Cheese School of San Francisco is located at 2155 Powell Street (between Francisco & Chestnut), 2nd Floor, San Francisco (map).
Photo courtesy of Flicker cwbuecheler CC
ACheese School of San Francisco2155 Powell Street, San Francisco, CAView Details and Book